View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I would like to see an option to allow the mayor to process the 2nd half of the factories, or we can do the rest ourselves. I am not sure that the mayor is giving me all of the XP's or coins. I want to make sure I can verify that the processing credits are applied. The number of items added to storage isn't telling me how many xp's or coins are added. I would much rather do the factories myself rather than risk an error when the mayor does the work.
Just as an exercise in response to concerns about this I checked a couple of times when working a friends Facs where I know what was loaded and it is correct as regards XPs - you don't get coins for working Facs only goods.
I love this new feature - I am getting far more workers for my own Facs. and its now much less time consuming working others - this was a much needed feature to enable this part of the game to continue working - it had become so tedious working 60+ on Facs on some farms - one neighbour has 70 on one and 35 on another. Now its a breeze.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****