View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2012, 11:31 AM

I normally tell what the crop is when it is a low coin crop. That way I know the person is willing to do it. I rarely lose a worker, though sometimes the person leaves without plowing, once in a long while they leave before finishing the crop. It doesn't bother me, I simply rehire or finish it myself. It is never a crop at risk of wilting before I could check back on it.

I never tell what the crop is when it is acorn squash. I simply hire someone willing to harvest/plow. I NEVER hire teh person saying they want to do acorn squash. I think if they aren't willing to do cheap crops, there is no way I will hire them to do the best. That is my pet peeve, people saying they will only do acorn squash or blasting the screen with their desire to do acorn squash. I tend to plant alot of acorn squash, but they will never get mine. I harvested alot of grapes and even raspberries when I first started playing, way before any of the tools came out. To me those saying they will only do acorn squash are kind of saying that they are more important than others, they are too good to do cheaper crops. My view: Why should they get acorn squash and not the person willing to do my potatoes.

If you only lose workers when it is low coin crops, I think I would assume they are leaving and not getting booted. If it happens about the same for each, than, I guess I would assume they are getting booted. Perhaps your fields are hard to work on.