View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2012, 02:51 AM

Post Release Updates - Sep 6th, 9:00PM EST

- The Mayor will now recognize the last 3 freight cars we launched to determine how many facilities to work, if you have at least 10 freight cars dispatched the mayor will do all facilities. THIS FIX WILL TAKE EFFECT AFTER 8 HOURS.

- Animals will not count anymore to determine the Usage of your item storage, meaning you can move any amount of animals to your item storage without using any slots, this also apply when unloading animals from the Cattle Freight Car to your item storage

- If you open the Train Manager and you see a message that you can't dispatch the train because you already have a train dispatched, that message will now include the farm you used to dispatch the previous train. To fix the issue and be able to dispatch a train again you need to first put a locomotive back on that farm and unload that previous dispatched train.

Yay thank-you thank-you it works - I just went to a farm with loads of Facs and they mayor did all of them.

One thing - I still get the message about not being able to dispatch a train because I already have one dispatched. I am clicking on the train that is dispatched on my farm 6 just to view its progress not clicking the dispatch button. This train has never moved from farm 6 and I have always unloaded it. I will let you know if when it comes back I am unable to send it out again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****