View Single Post
Old Dec 07 2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
All of these new releases and all, use up our resources. When I had 10 farms or so, with an oil pump on each farm, I had no trouble keeping my oil reifineries working. I have 7 of them now, adding one each time I filled each one up.

NOW I have 16 farms, each still with an oil pump, and I cant keep more than one of them full all the time. When I pay real cash money for the refineries, because I could keep them full was OK, but now I can't keep them full, and I resent that I spent the farm cash for them only to have you add different requirements without compensating for the production of oil to run the refineries.

I think that the oil pumps should pump more than what they do now, or we should be able to put more than one on a farm so that we can run the now idle refineries.

Just a guess... but I guess that you also have one or more gas stations... and they eat up the gas like crazy.

If so, open the gas station, and uncheck the fuel box. You will be amazed how much fuel will accumulate if you have that many rigs.

I have two gas stations with unchecked fuel ... and 7 rigs, and one refinery...... and currently still have 7+million fuels available and 23,000+ fuel tanks waiting which, at today's gas prices would yield 6.9 million more and rising.

yep.. my guess is the gas stations.