View Single Post
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING.
Hello, Ray.

Many thanks for your thoughts here, but please do consider the Forum Etiquette guidelines, which mention the usual internet protocol of not typing all in capital letters, as it can appear a little aggressive to other members.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363842

If you have problems reading text, try enlarging it by holding down the Ctrl key and tapping the + sign on your keyboard (or scrolling the mouse)

Thanks