View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Well, I love the dim feature, but it isn't perfect. Someone doing my trees couldn't get the bonus cause they couldn't find the tree that was unharvested even though they were using the dim feature. My trees are set up for being harvested with a shaker. I came and looked for quite a while before I found this tree and the only reason I did was because I slowly moved the shaker over the entire field and when I moved it over it the pop up saying ready to harvest came up. Before finding it, I would have sworn all the trees were harvested and still am wondering if I accidentally placed a small tree among some bigger ones, so that it is hidden. I have them arranged by types, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a little one in with some bigger ones. I love the idea of a button to show me what still needs done just in case a problem like this arises.
Yeah, I agree. The dim feature helps but not enough now that we're all interested in claiming the bonuses. When stuff is all planted together it's too hard to see what's left in the middle of the clump.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫