Old Jan 25 2013, 08:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens View Post
Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.
Hi, this has always happened since the beginning of the game, but I found out last year how to beat it.

Any time you get that dreaded pop-up, do this: Click the green tick instead of the red one and immediately click another farm. You may not go there but if you do, you will be able to continue working, you have made the server recognize you again. If you do not go there, you'll get the pop-up again, just click the green tick and click a farm. Do this as many times as you need to force yourself active again. The first time, I did it out of desperation, and I had to click the green tick 4 separate times before it recognized me again, but lately, it has been only once or twice. Of course, if you are a hire and you were only hired for one farm, you're out of luck, but for every other situation, this works!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20