View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2013, 01:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
One train track switch turns into a track corner the other when I click on them the store closes but I have no train switch! Doesnt take any money.

I really wanted these - and I cant use them - bwahhhh bwahhhhh.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i cant buy the switch either
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
someone needs to take whomever is preventing this (and taking my coin anyway) out to the wood shed .... and "employ" a switch.

[quote=urbengal;5460194]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
well... tried reloading and the memcache cleaner...

but still can't see the Train Track Switches .... but I do see the coin floating away after a purchase.

same here, done all the memcache stuff, etc etc and no one sees them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I can see the train switches but can't buy them, when I click on them nothing happens, but if click on a standard track I can buy it.
For those of you who are having problems with the new train tracks I just had a neighbor with the same problem. So I had them experiment with this.
The following procedure is what worked to fix this:
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.