View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2013, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubCityCarolinaBlue View Post
Yes Taz I understand that. That is what I was told over a year ago. Still nothing. Just giving a heads up to let others know about it and maybe someone will see the message and pass it on to who CAN Help. My messages I recived said I had something like a case # I still have the emails that were sent back a forth, but as of today no Farm Cash returned.
Thanks for trying to help Taz, But I understand its out of your hands, which I never placed in your hands, but the hands of slashkey for the return of my FC.
I just want my Farm Cash returned to me. I have spent quite a lot of money supporting this game as so many others have. But please return my FC money.
Do The right thing Please. Thanks for your understanding.
PS I do hope this post remains and not removed. I better copy past it just in case.
Your post won't be remove. But the only ones who can do anything is Support. Support does not read the forums. Send them another ticket and reference the first ticket number, so they can trace back to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.