View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2013, 11:32 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

When you introduced factories you took the game in a new direction and have strengthened that model to this day. Your train decision has shot big holes in it now with all the players who have lost the ability to do one-click work and will need to buy up to around 6 or 7 FC carriages to regain that ability.

Next - why did you say that we may be rewarded for our quest playing a long time ago, left the message in place, and done nothing about those rewards? (and please, I'm fully aware of the word "may" and what it means, I'm talking about integrity here)

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?

I'm at the stage where I will not believe what you say about anything that is coming. I will believe it when it happens and not before. And because I now have this mindset which I have formed out of experience of your track record, it will never be far from my mind that I basically don't trust you.

The three listed decisions alone have gotten a lot of players offside, and wouldn't you be depending on player satisfaction and loyalty to a degree in your business model?

Leaves me to wondering now if player loyalty means anything to you at all.

Not a good look Slashkey!
exactly how a lot of players feel, and at 170 for the 5 engines, 4 of which are now useless, why in the world should i spend 35 fc each for 40 more cars to make complete trains? i'll be dead before SK releases that much fc for people to use. TALK ABOUT GREEDY