View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?
I'm only going to address two of your statements from your post. The trains....why did you spend so much money on buying something that was a "glitch" when in the back of your mind you would be thinking...."What if they fix it??" No way I would spend that much money on engines for my train. If you need more supplies for your facs.....don't load them for a few weeks (except the supply ones) and let your supplies build up. That's what I did. And if I see something getting low now I uncheck that item in my fac until the supply builds up again. You get no prize for having more than anyone else.

Which release did they say they "intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin" ?? The only thing I can find is in the May 16 release and it states,"*** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***". They never said EVERY.....they said decorations. And you think there is a stink about the trains......what if everybody wanted their money back for everything they bought that was changed to coins??

This is a business....no one is forcing you to spend your money on this game. And it is a game. JMHO

And I want to add a big THANK YOU to the devs of this game. ALL the other games I play on FB have so many glitches it is almost impossible to play. I have stopped them all but this one. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!