View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
I did the same math a while ago for me
No way that I will spend that much money just to save a few clicks; especially since I have to hunt down the few farmtown posts that facebook is showing in the feed or from people on my farmtown list.
SO done with spending money - just another boring update !
I agree it comes out to $60.00 to get 8 trains and 1 engine more if you have to buy more trains... that is a lot of real cash that many can't afford these days. i understand they need cash to run the game.. however you know you will get more to spend money on you game if you offer a break... or make it less trains. people need to buy all the tools as well. less is always more, folks love to see sales.. 5 to 10 off trains when you buy 1 train you get 5 off on the next train or engine.. and when you go to buy the 3rd train a month from now it will carry over and save 5 fc.. no more then one month.. if you buy all at once you get even a better break off...if you buy 5 or more trains 15 fc off 4 trains when you buy 5 trains all at once ... that way so many will buy them to save and you would make triple or more on these sale offers...