View Single Post
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I noticed the message to collect Farm Cash on my quests, but thought since I had 2 more that would be ready today, that would make 8 for the seven days, so I would just wait to collect until I finished those two. When I came back to do the next step for one of the quests the "Collect Farm Cash: option was no longer there. What is up with that?
Though I haven't seen it yet, I would hazard a guess that you want to collect it as soon as it shows, because that means it has already looked at your 7 days and any more you get would go toward the next 7 days.
Edit: I just checked and got my first FC too.
Raul has just added this:
Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:30PM EST

- You can buy again giftable flowers on the Store
- All users that haven't collected the FarmCash for completing quests should at least see now the 'Quests completed in the last 7 days' message along with the 'Collect FarmCash' button in black (or in blue if the collection is already available)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 26 2014 at 01:41 PM.