View Single Post
Old Mar 31 2014, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Is a spot of cynicism allowed on the Forum? We'll find out.....

I LOVE THE QUESTS. I do them every day.

It seems the quests I get find crops I don't have planted and ask for them. (I used to have an all-crop quest farm but got tired of maintaining it.) If I am correct and the system does select quests containing missing crops or facilities, that might be in there to encourage the player to buy more farms for crops or the missing facility as a bit of a marketing tool. An option to omit quests calling for unowned facilities would be counterproductive.

That said, I know the quests are declared "random"; however, I do see that I rarely have already planted a requested crop. I'm just curious; statistics were never my field so I'm mentioning it here hoping I don't get flamed. Happy farming!!
I agree...I swear the "random gods" know what I don't have planted or give me a lifeline that won't help. But it is random and just the luck of the draw.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.