View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I get that. I was just using that as an example to try to understand when we should collect our FC. If I'm understanding, it seems like I'm supposed to let them accumulate. But do they disappear at some point if we HAVEN'T collected them? Like if I don't collect them - maybe let them accumulate until I get 30 or so - would the button always be there? Or would it disappear, along with my FC, at some point?

I guess I'm OCDing this to death. I'm just bummed that I missed out on the opportunity to get 2 FC this week because I didn't understand how it worked.
Well, i would collect it right away, unless i know for sure i can get another quest in before the first quests of that week expires.

best thing to do is write down the exact time and date you collect the FC.... and then write down when you complete the first quest...

so for example... 4pm on a Thursday, and you finish the first quest at 10pm that same thursday... Next time the button appears at 4pm the following thursday, you know then you have 6 hours before that first quest expires and will no longer count.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support