View Single Post
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
Yes, I know that this was not the right forum for this; unfortunately it is the only forum.
The note at the top is the 6th note to Slash-Key about this issue.
I had similar issue 1 time before; I sent 4 requests to Slash-Key with-out a reply.
I always check my spam folders as well as inbox; and have done search for anything Slash-Key(the only things that I find are my sent items as well as Trial-Pay response)
Trial-Pay even escalated this particular issue and resent request to Slash-Key; yet after 3 sends by Trial-Pay I have yet to see any credits.
How long have you waited between sending Support tickets to them? If it has not been at least 3 weeks between tickets then you are not waiting long enough for them to check on this and respond. A new ticket will just move you to the bottom of the list again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.