View Single Post
Old May 28 2014, 07:57 AM

Since this last release I have experienced an issue of neighbors not showing lit up with the green online light even though they are online. I have used memcache cleaner, cleared my browser cache and have done the disk cleanup. Nothing helps this situation. I have been sending FT messages to some neighbors and have found out they are having the same problems. One told me last night that she thought I was taking a break from FT. I assured her I am here as usual,,,, daily addicted (lolol). She told me she had several neighbors missing from her neighbor photo bar and thought they were just taking breaks from the game.

To be able to see if neighbors are online, I have to choose a posting from the Wall Requests. When I go to work the facilities, my neighbors online will then show up with their green lights a'blazing. When I return to my farm and hit Play, I go back into almost solitary confinement with one or two neighbors showing as online.

Today is the 9th day of this issue for me. Any suggestions to remedy this problem will be appreciated !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009