View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2014, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormania View Post
How in the name of all things Farm Town can anyone not be "rich enough"...? LOL @ these newbies that have no concept of 1 square at a time plow, plant and harvest... Back then, a 3 day crop took 3 days to be ready to harvest... And, with the addition of being able to use the fuel and tools of others (thanks, by the way), you can make a gozillion coins a day !!! Facilitate and get friends to work them... There are a million ways to advance in this game, it just takes planning and effort...
Back in the day, raspberries were a pain (because that's all most people grew) and pineapples were gold (although hard to harvest) waters couldn't be fished and flowers couldn't be watered or plucked. There were no facilities, and the thing that separated FarmTown from Farmville was the interaction of folk! A big thank you and congratulations to Raul for having vision and bringing things this far and for setting the standard for FB games.

Gatormania, imagine being someone new coming into this game now! I am a proud beta beginner user and can't even imagine what it would be for me now just starting out.

I just have to add.......... I have not had to grow raspberries since the inception of facility work. That's how many I have stored from the beginning. When ever I see a bonus for raspberries, I not only take it ...just because........I love it for its meaning! ♥

SeaJay

The Gathering

Last edited by SeaJay; Jul 05 2014 at 02:33 AM.