View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2014, 03:42 PM

Hiring from the market place has become a nightmare. I hired someone at around one pm today to harvest 4 farms of wheat. They accepted the job and I went with them to the farm so I know they got there. When I went back to my farms about 20 minutes ago I found nothing had been done. I went to the market place to hire someone else I had to go through 4 people before I got a response back. The person who responded only did one of the 4 farms. I just hired another person so far she is still there working.

I have seen so many people state that they will only harvest acorn squash, or they say they will do all jobs but when you hire them for a low paying crop like raspberries they leave without doing anything.

It is nearly impossible to get anyone to do trees or fish because there is no real incentive to do them. They don't pay much and you get no XP's for it so I usually wind up doing my own trees.

Another thing I am seeing more and more of is when I am hired with several people to do multiple jobs on a farm we all harvest/plow together then the others stand around and wait until I do the trees/ flowers or fish so they can get the bonus for what they harvested. I asked them to help and I was ignored. Once I asked them to help and got no response so I went offline to see what would happen if they thought I left, they immediately left without collecting the bonus. I continued on with the job.