View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2014, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I get this sometimes too - only one or two facilities and often the Fancy Food Show Service dont fill to 100% but I can fill them manually. The FF show often doesnt fill the Caramel Food Colour.

And please a plea to the Devs. Since the new Facility that makes items for the Public Restrooms I cant get enough Kaolin Clay Rock. Please please increase the production in the mines. I now have 7 Open Pit mines and still not enough!
I've not had problems like the ones you report with the button not filling everything, but the addition of the restroom facilities has led to some problems here and there for some farmers. If you report your server number it may help in tracking down the trouble.

As for the mines, I suggest placing one of each kind on every farm you have. Also not posting for help each and every day helps as well since the mines depend on the passage of time to produce their materials. I generally do not post my factories if the Diversification Rank falls below 52,000 or if the calendar reads Wednesday or Saturday. And I have 23 mines of each type (so far!) that I fill every morning whether I plan to post a request for help with my factories or not.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.