View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I've not had problems like the ones you report with the button not filling everything, but the addition of the restroom facilities has led to some problems here and there for some farmers. If you report your server number it may help in tracking down the trouble.

As for the mines, I suggest placing one of each kind on every farm you have. Also not posting for help each and every day helps as well since the mines depend on the passage of time to produce their materials. I generally do not post my factories if the Diversification Rank falls below 52,000 or if the calendar reads Wednesday or Saturday. And I have 23 mines of each type (so far!) that I fill every morning whether I plan to post a request for help with my factories or not.
Thanks Qvis - my server number is WF38 - the auto filling of Facs only misses one or two now and again - it doesnt happen that often - which makes it harder to track down the glitch I suppose.

I only fill my FAcs about once a week and still run out of Kaolin I post for help once or twice and then let the Facs run to empty before I fill them. I really dont want to have more mines as they use the precious Farm coins I am trying to gather for expansions. The Kaolin doesnt seem to have such a big a quantity as the other stuff and the new restroom facs really drain it!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****