View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2014, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
Last Monday I finished two quest and one each day after so on Sunday I had a total of 8 When I checked this morning (Monday) I still had 8 quest completed now when it is time to collect farm cash it only shows 7 completed (I have not finished the one for today) Doing the quest is a way for me to get things that take farm cash cause I can not afford to buy farm cash to get everything you need to play this game (I do enjoy farmtown ) but it is frustrating to complete 8 quest and then when you collect it shows only 7 I just went back to my farm and now it is showing that I only have 6 completed Can you tell me why this is happening?
Hi Bbb-3. Quests go on the chart when you collect the coins, but are place on there showing at the time the last step was completed. Quests are only good on the chart for exactly 7 days to the second. And when you click to collect your farm cash then the program only looks back 7 days exactly for your total. So if you collected last week on Monday at 9:00 AM, then completed a quest last step at 9:30 AM and another at 10:30 AM, then waited until 10:31 AM this Monday to coleect farm cash again, those 2 quests would no longer count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.