View Single Post
Old Aug 12 2014, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
wouldn't it be less confusing if after you collect farm cash that the time would start either when you open that first quest or completed that first quest till the same time the following week ( lets say you start at 9am on a tue and it should end on the following tue at 9am) then any quest you have completed in that time frame would count
If you want to think of it that way then you can, but it would need to be the completetion time. If you wrote that down and then didn't collect until just before 7 days was finished for that then you wouldn't lose any quests. Nothing says you have to collect as soon as the button turns blue. It will stay blue as long as at least 3 quests are completed. However, it will only look back exactly 7 days to the minute when you do collect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.