View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2014, 12:58 AM

I ask for solo work too. I have the green combine. I have worked with people who have larger tools and they have finished their share of the farm we were both on and finished the other 22 farms before I could finish the first farm. That is unfair. Also I find that with too many people that we are falling over each other to get our fair share. Really with the tools we have it isn't really necessary to hire more than one person or maybe two if you have a heavily layered farm. If there are three or more workers on the farm I just leave. I don't bother starting the work.

I have also had people harvest and plow with me and then stand around and wait for me to finish the other jobs, trees, flowers, and or fishing so they can collect their bonus for the part of the job they did. One time I saw the others standing around so I went offline and did nothing, just waited and watched. They thought I left so they left without collecting the bonus. I came back online and continued working.

Another trick I do is when there is someone else there and there are all farms listed I go to the last farm and work my way up the list. While the other person works their way down the list. I usually meet the other worker somewhere in the middle so we each got our fair share that way.