View Single Post
Old Sep 25 2014, 11:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Very disappointed in the new co-operative Quests. Seems this is only going to benefit those people who have loads neighbours of wanting to participate and then actually have the same items. The one thing I have liked about FT is that we are able to play the game mostly on our own with the minimum of help from friends and neighbours.

So far I have none of my neighbours with the same items I need, so using "notes" is of no use and with the short time we have to complete them, this appears to be a total waste of time

I know this is a new thing and maybe in time more neighbours will be interested, but I doubt there will be many of my neighbours actually wanting to go with this as I am not sure there is more than a handful of them actually doing the regular quests.

It's a shame we have to have the same items as another neighbour to get them and not just visit a neighbours farm and "sell" them an item they need, via the quest button on their farm. This still involves a neighbour willing to visit your farm and do this for you.

Think I will be giving co-operative quests a miss for now