View Single Post
Old Sep 28 2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATtitude View Post
Is the amount of neighbours on the ladder below the farm window limited to 111? It seems so Where do i put the 333 other neighbours i have? Actually, according to Farmtown fuel station i have 1960 ACTIVE neighbours, where is the loooong ladder for all of them??? Not even 1% of all my neighbours show on the ladder! Not even posts of 1% of them show on "Show all FarmTown Wall Requests" link" OK, i don't want to help ALL my neighbours but it would be nice if i could help at least 10 % of them
Hi CATtitude!

I will try to explain this. Facebook and not Farmtown sets the amount of neighbors you can have. The official amount for neighbors is 80 although some farmers have 100 or a little more.

To be sure about how many neighbors you have, please open the extended tool box, and click in trophies, you'll see there the amount of neighbors you have, and they are who are showed in the bar below the game screen. Those farmers are considered as your inmediate neighbors. If you click in the Neighbors Tab, you will see them with a blue background. All your other friends who play the game but have not been added as inmediate neighbors are showed with a white background. If you have got your limit of neighbors and try to add more then one of the old ones will dropp off and the new one will be showed. So be careful about this.

When you refuel you receive 20 unit fuel per Active neighbor you have, so if the screen is showing 1960 you have 98 active neighbors, that amount is between your inmediate neighbors and your friends but not inmediate neighbors. If you open the Neighbors Tab you can see when they have their last activity in the game, perhaps some of them are your friends but are not playing Farmtown anymore.

Hope this could help you.