View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2014, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Facebook post facilities of farmers that are not your friends.There facilities were worked by a neighbor.

Well searching for items on a quest,went through all my friends.So I clicked on the facilities of non friends.Of course it says you are NOT friends.But if they had a purple quest square I clicked on it.Founds what I needed.It says since your not friends you will pay more.I am rich so I said OK..

LOL,I really didn't read it well.Was just happy to find what I needed But curious to what it said...What did I pay!!!!
Hi Petuniaflower,
From the release added by Raul on the 1st of Oct:
- You can now buy (not sell) products from strangers and not just friend or neighbours. You can open a stranger Cooperative Quest Manager when you visit the farm or through his avatar menu. The only difference is that when you buy from them you will be paying 100 times more coins compared to buying from a friend or neighbour, ie: if you have 2 quests requiring 1 product X each and the sale price of product X is 300, when you buy from a stranger the transaction will cost you 2 * 300 * 100 = 60000 coins instead of 600.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.