View Single Post
Old Nov 04 2014, 10:18 PM

I hope I'm not out of line here... however I have read some of your postings and I've come to the conclusion that I think you have missed the whole thing about playing this "game" on your computer... I'm only on level 156 or 157.. and I just enjoy going into that market place and watch and laugh at these "picky" and "spoiled " farmers wanting to plow and harvest but you gotta have this and I wont do that .. and I don't fish ..I don't do flowers.... What the Hay people... It's just a game on a computer... when the day is done and you turn it off if you do.. there is nothing to put into your pockets no bills you gotta pay.. it's just a game... I struggle keeping fuel now... but I work till I run out and i go again... I don't sweat the complications of becoming a big time farmer because I just want to come on here do a little begging for a job... work and finish it... carry on a little conversation maybe... and go on.. I have met some great people on here just because I stopped and took time to say hello... and we didn't talk about anything but how proud we are of our real families or our dogs.. and just the thrill to be looking at an avatar that represents somebody whose probably 100's of miles away ..there together ..on a farm.. in my little room.. talking life..sorry guys... felt I just had to say that... Don't make everything in your life so complicated you can't enjoy this time with all these people with a thousand different stories to tell.... if you just let them.. have a little fun for once... it's just a game..