View Single Post
Old Nov 12 2014, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughpuppies View Post
You want people to be able to use cheats, so they can level faster? You want more levels? Just how many levels to do you think is enough before people will not be able to reach these levels?

What about the ones who have to do their farms on their own, like do each plot hand by hand on all their farms because they will never have enough farm cash to get the items they need out of the store so they don't have to take 2 hours or longer doing their farms?

Why do people assume more levels means better game?

The other thing is not everyone is going to have billions of coins, so why punish people by making items in the game store cost like 10 billion to buy another farm, 5 billion to expand your farm to 40 by 40 but before you expand to 40 by 40 you have to expand in order so you end up spending more than 5 billion.

As long as I will ever play this game I will never see a billion at one time. So I get punished and not be able to buy items in the store because a few people have over billions of dollars. That is not right at all.

If you want a fair game you should not punish some people while rewarding others. The people who get over a billion I will bet more than half cheat to get that much.

Okay just went to the realtor Office and for me to expand to 26 by 26 I would need 10,000,000,000 10 billion dollars, does that include upgrade to all your farms you own or just 1.

For me the game takes to long since I will never have enough coins or farm cash, so why should I keep playing, what is Farm Town going to do for people who will never have enough coins or farm cash to get what they need out of the stores, so they don't have to sit playing this game for 2 or more straight hours?

I know they are in business to make money, but why punish some and not others?

Another example, why is it when you want like a 12 by 12 seeder you just can't buy it if you have the farm cash? No, you need to buy the first one then the second one and work your way up to the best oneThat goes for anything in the game.

Maybe if the game take a long hard look at some of these accounts that have billions of coins and billions of experience and say hey you how did you get all that so fast?

I played a game for 13 years which I still play, they have a sure fire way to catch cheaters, if you ever want to know Farm Town let me know, tired of all the cheaters getting the benefits in the game.
Hi Hushpuppies,
Just to let you know, I have been playing since April 2010, am level 575 top level, with 295 million experience and make over close to 2 billion coins every 2 days. This is with one of each facility and a few extras of the basic ones to keep up with the others. I have never cheated to get higher in level unless you count planting raspberries every 2 hours to get my experience up. I do not layer or overlap crops. I have never used a bot to do my work. So not everyone who has billions of coins and high amounts of experience are cheats.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.