View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2015, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Soozy,
It may be diffiecult to tell the difference between the white and the greyed out. If you click on it then it should tell you that you need to buy it.
Mine Chainsaw is showing white and grayed out too, but the gray one is the purple one. Now, I was pretty sure I had bought that (I can't put too much money into the game like I used to do so when I buy a tool, I remember). I wanted to check for sure in the store, and it said I already OWNED the purple one, BUT it is NOT in my storage. The best I can figure is I have it on one of my farms. When I purchase one; I immediately put them in storage BUT the last few months have been a little wacky so it is very possible it is still sitting on a farm -- EXCEPT I CANNOT FIND IT...so I could use some help.

NOTE: Any other tool that I DO NOT own is grayed out, EXCEPT that white chainsaw. I do not own the white one nor have I purchased it. The purple one I do own, but cannot find it. Thanks for any help.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09

Last edited by servocrow; Jan 04 2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: clarification, additional info