View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2015, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
The amount of friends totally is the issue Taz. I know that message is from Farmtown but that is beside the point. Those with small friend lists have no problems those with large list do. How does allowing a popup for Trialpay have ANYTHING to do with people not being able to load a large friends list. It does not, popups have absolutely no bearing on this issue. Period. I have never allowed popups in my settings, I was able to load a friends list when it was parsed into smaller chunks, and now I can't? And you are saying 'oh it's a popup problem'? Seriously? It's the fact that I am trying to load a large list of names from a crappy apps.facebook.com server which is constantly timing out on me.
Hi Fokus,
The Trialpay site has nothing to do with this. It is in the list because you need that for buying farmcash or going to the Earn Cash tab for the offers.
If you have a large list of friends then yes it will take a little longer for Facebook to sort out the ones who list Farm Town as an app. However, it is not listing all of those friends.
If as you say that it is the large list of friends causing it not to load then you will need to contact Facebook to get them to allow the 3rd party games to have access to the Facebook friends lists. Apparently they think that it is a privacy issue and there is nothing Farm Town can do to change their minds about this.
The Suggested friends list is created by Facebook and not by Farm Town. Understand that Farm Town can only request these lists with a set of parameters for the request. How Facebook fills those requests is what you get in those lists. Farm Town can only request the information and take what Facebook gives them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.