View Single Post
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
The only thing that has changed in the gifts is the way you get the list of names for sending gifts. If you are using a touchpad then lower your sesitivity or if you are using a wireless mouse then check your battery. Either of these can cause the pointer to jump and select when you don''t want it to. I have even had to replace a wired mouse because the left button began double clicking on me. I had worn the button out in Farm Town.
I am not sure what you mean by your last question. I don't know what "closed area" you are talking about. Are you talking about working your friends posts for facilities?
I never had this problem before the update. Do you know how to change the sensitivity of the touchpad? I have no idea how.
As far as the Closed area, I meant the Done area. Sorry about the wrong word. When I use the icon in the upper right of the facilities manager, I get a choice of Done. When I click on this I get all the facilities I have worked on so far. They do not show up in my regular list of facilities. This did not happen before the update. I did not know if I need to do something to restore it to the old way of all facilities showing even though I have worked on them or if I now need to take the additional step of going to Done to rework facilities before I post. Thanks for your help.