View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
In the My Gifts Tab at the top of my farm it shows a 1 after I have collected ALL gifts! It didn't used to show any number at all if the gift box was empty! Is this due to the new updates?

If something is hidden how would I unhide it? I don't have anything hidden that I am aware of though.

Can someone explain this an help get this fixed please? Thanks in advance

I clear my cache etc an it has done this since yesterday or the day before when I was able to collect gifts without any trouble that we have been having lately.
Hi lollipop,
Try going to the Games link on your Facebook home page and click on activity at the top of that page. There may be one gift stuck in that as it doesn't update the way it is supposed to. Accept it if there is one there. You may not get it as you have already accepted all but that should clear the 1 showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.