View Single Post
Old May 03 2015, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
I have had the same problem with the chat in the market place. And I have cleared my cache ect. it doesnt do it all the time though and as far as spamming in the market place, I still see people doing it. I ignore those people. Problem solved on my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsrockn View Post
Thank you for saying that, I too still have the same problem even after clearing everything. Sometimes I dont even have to say anything in chat, and the chatbox still goes out. This is a glitch, not a browser or cache problem & I too have many on ignore that spam the chat, It's the best feature in the game lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
lol YES it is I didn't even know they had changed it to stop the spamming. I don't come in here very often.
Hi Shantily and dawnsrockn,
Without clearing anything I went and sat in the market for over 30 minutes and the chat never stopped. I can't duplicate what you are saying. I don't know why it is happening to you and it apparently is not happening to everyone. And before you say it as someone has tried to say, we are just players like you and play on the same servers as you.
Shantily, for the spammers you see, please use the Report from the chat for those who are doing that. We want to get those out of there if we can catch them and with the new reporting/ ignoring from the chat then we can catch them much easier.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.