View Single Post
Old May 24 2015, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriX2 View Post
#1. Why are the flying birds ( doves, eagles, ducks, etc ) not under the animal tab in the store with the other animals? I had no idea they were there if I had not gotten bored and looked around

#2. Can I sell the equipment that I no longer use? Like how you have to have certain items first before you can buy the better one ( for example, having to buy the "regular" boat before you can buy the turbo boat).

The extra equipment take up space and are useless and I would love to sell them

#3.How do I use all my equipment on other people's
farm? ( like using my Log truck w saw )
Hi SherriX2,
1. The flying birds are decorations and not animated animals. Other than that only the developers know why they are not in the animals.
2. You can sell the equipment, however they do not take up space. Tools do not count toward your storage spaces. Another consideration is that if you happen to lose a bigger tool and need to replace it, then you would have to repurchase the smaller tools you sold to be able to buy the larger one again. You should keep in mind too that you will not get farm cash back for them as the selling back of those tools are for coins.
3. Your tools must be in your storage to use them on other's farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.