View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
I have been doing Co-op quests for a while now and would like to point out/suggest something. To help our neighbours, quests are left open as long as possible but this seems to have a detrimental effect on the most hard to come by/ maintain sufficient quantities of items such as crude oil , kaolin clay rock , petrochemical barrels and plastic granules to name a few. Also if we get a quest we are unable to complete which requires these products there is no way of preventing our own stocks diminishing. Either could the production of these items be increased or a way developed to delete that particular quest ? I really enjoy helping my neighbours as this has always been a social game but fear that less farmers will continue participating with the quests if it continues to be detrimental to our own quantities regardless of the much needed farm cash available. Thank you for reading
Hi meirwen59

Please post your suggestion in our suggestion section, so the developers can read it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

Here is a link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595090