Old Aug 01 2015, 06:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)
it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..