View Single Post
Old Nov 09 2015, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6304007&type=3
Hello .. I think I may have lost the plot

I open the Facility Manager, harvest the animals, store all completed products, fill all normal Facilities and the

Services.

I then noticed that my Diversification Rank was less than its Best and so went looking for the problem by sorting

the Facility manager by Utilisation

Went down to the bottom and found the lowest one to be the Taco Restaurant and opened it and then clicked on the

Shopping list. The shopping list shows noting needed (I remember if something was not at 100% there used to be a

red number for the number required). Did something change and I missed the notice?
Hi FarmerWitch,
For your Taco Restaurant and others that are not filling to 100% please open them and make sure you have a check mark in all the products. If there isn't a check mark in a product then the Ingredient Planner will not show any items for that product as needed.
Also, I always turn production off (unchecked) to keep quests from finishing the last step until I am ready for them to be completed and that will lower your diversification.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.