View Single Post
Old Nov 12 2015, 12:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Wow.. am I the only one that never had a problem the whole way through all this? The Devs do an amazing job with this game!
I have not had major problems but I have had the green patches when planting and harvesting but that is not a big deal to me. I have also had the trees come back when I hide trees by type like all apple trees but not hide all trees a little annoying but not a big deal they will get it fixed. I like that they are keeping us updated on what is going on early on in the game they didn't do that and it turned a lot of people off. Most people will be okay with waiting for stuff to get fixed if they know it is being worked on so I do like the updates they give now.

One thing I would like to see in an update is maybe an option to show or not show the red squares when you hide stuff. I like the idea of not seeing them. I know some want them for their own reasons and they can come in handy when planting rows and rows of trees/flowers but other times no need to see them so an options to show/hide them would be nice.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.