View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2015, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
You can buy 2 of each engine (locomotive) type as of a previous update, so you will be able to place different cars behind each and profit from it. I am still working on train number 3 but have 2 trains with 10 and 11 boxcars each attached on my 7th and 14th farms. And I see no trouble at all with having room for more boxcars on a 3rd one that only has 7 attached to it so far! I also have a few smaller trains on farms 1, 8, 12, and 15 with as few as only 2 boxcars attached for petrochemicals and textiles... Plenty of room to grow left!
The problem comes when your trains have 19 cars on, where does the 20th car go. its easy to say put it on another train but when they are full (which mine are getting) it means a train cant have all the cars . i already have 10 of some of the cars (thats one for each of the ten trains) So do i stop buying cars so i have room ???? if so that means trains cant have everything (that *WILL*) put me off the game alot. so as you can see i am getting worried about this

i started my farm on the 10th of September , 2009.

As of 3/01/2017: i have 31 Farms and happy with the game and build up fast