View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2015, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have one more question about this posting facility work so only you see it. What is the purpose of posting it that way, since you can not work your own facilities. I thought posting your facilities was so lots of people could work them.
Hi Tom,
That was just an example as it is a setting you can use for any posts in Facebook. It is a Facebook function and not just a Farm Town one. Maybe you want to upload a photo but only for your ownself. That way only you can see it.
However, you can also post your facilities to a select group of your friends/neighbors if that is what you want to do by using this same method and instead of Only Me you set it to a list you have created in Facebook or by adding the names individually.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.