View Single Post
Old Nov 18 2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckpeer,
Let me ask you this. If you could not select the Custom function then how did you post the request to only the one person you wanted to work it? And how were you posting your requests to only one person before the Facebook change?
After unchecking the box on first pop up (already discussed) then you get the second pop up...

Click on the symbol in circle. You will see Public, Friends, Custom and a couple Facebook lists if you have any. You have to choose Custom to get to the next pop up to choose who you are going to send the post to...

Here is where you pick the Friends of friends, friends, specific people or lists you want to send it to or Only Me.
Hi Taz, when I posted to only one person before the FB change I would choose "custom" and then choose "specific people" which then allowed me to write in the person's name, or more than one name if I chose. I actually was able to work around the problem of the FB choices not allowing me to choose "only me" or "custom". I chose "family" instead. None of my family members play this game, so they would pay no attention to my post. If Raul/FB cannot get those 2 choices to work, then I probably can continue to choose "family", but I really prefer not to because they really don't need or want to see my FT posts. My other alternative is to make a FB group, as I made the family group, but I usually choose just one person at a time to work my facilities, so that solution is clunky too. Right now the "custom" choice will allow me to type in the person's name, but when I close the pop-up and hover over the little wrench on the lower left, my choice is not what I wrote in, but "public" or "friends" instead.