View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2016, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
I Am Very Upset with the Brown Box Quests in that I Have To BUY an F A C in Order to Complete a Quest like the One I AM Stuck with involving the Wheel Chair.. I am 4 F C short to Buy It and Can t Earn F C from the Earn Box because I spent 2 Plus Hours Trying to Qualify from Surveys then I tried a few other things from Your Listed Stuff and Have to Spend Cash for All that I Tried I am a Disabled Person and Only have 3 dollars in my bank at this time. Then I have to Complete 13 Quests fro 2 F C . that's UN-FAIR. Plus 8 Quests I think it is on the other to get F C ...
Hi birdsong,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread on quests, since this post is not a question or asking for help for a specific problem.
Please note that Slashkey does not have any control over those Earn Cash offers as those are done by Trilpay for Facebook.
Also not that it is possible to open 14 quests for the co-op quests within a 7 day week so 13 is obtainable. All the quests are randomly assigned and sometimes you will get some that are for facilities that you don't own. The game does not check what facilities you own or what level you are on when assigning the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.