View Single Post
Old Feb 27 2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
It appears that I can only store items in my gifts received area for a certain number of days. People give me fuel and I use it when I refuel. But now it is dropping off before I have a chance to use it. However, if I put it in storage, I cannot use it as fuel; I can only sell it for practically nothing. If you are going to set a time limit on gifts, at least allow me to store the fuel and then use the fuel when I need it.
Hi cherd1

If you have too many gifts in your gifts box then you should receive a warning message about the box is full when you try to add more gifts to it.

About the fuel tanks as gifts you can store them and they will be counted when you refuel. The only time the screen for refuelling shows up fuel tanks as gifts is if you have them in your gift box.

If you want to test this, open your storage and take note how many fuel tanks you have from refinery, how many from gifts and then open your gifts box and check how many you have there.

Then go to refuel, but only to check the amounts, DO NOT refuel if you dont need, check the amounts and then click en the X in the right upper corner.

If you have fuel tanks in your gifts box the amount will be showed in "gifts from friends"
The amount showed in "from refinery" adds up the fuel you have in storage that you stored from your refinery AND the gifted fuel you stored from your gift box.