View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2016, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Understand and do all that. Use IE, Firefox and did use Chrome but it does not play well with other programs. Now use Firefox for working facilities and IE for general farming. IE works better for speed of clicking. Something I don't think is being pointed out is that Flash for IE is integrated with IE and Windows and is not a stand along program. It is for Chrome and Firefox. But back to my original statement and opinion is that layering and stacking is not overall good for the game. It changes the nature of the game, less realism.
Hi Darth Tater,
Flash player is not integrated into IE. It is only integrated into Edge as that is the IE for Windows 10, but on Windows 7 with IE it is not part of it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.