View Single Post
Old May 14 2016, 12:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
That's understood already, and not the issue that I am raising:

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Hi FrankDieter,

I am not aware of any limit on the maximum amount you can store of an individual gift. Your post is in the correct are for the developers to see it and perhaps they will expand their explanation of it.

I did try accepting a couple hotdogs form a gift site and they did double as they should, but i did not go and accept the quantity you describe.

I do see in your data that your brown gifting tool is still on one of your farms, perhaps try adding that to your storage and see if that makes any difference.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.