View Single Post
Old May 14 2016, 06:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
That's understood already, and not the issue that I am raising:

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Hi FrankDieter,

Just heard back from the developers on this one. The maximum the gift box will hold on this is 7500 which is the equivalent of 150 x 50 hotdogs. With the green gifting machine you would only be able to accept 75 to get the same amount as they are doubled. That is under the assumption that you do not have any other gifts in your gift box at the time, as those would take up additional space.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.