View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2016, 03:26 PM

Just dispatched my first ship. I didn't recognize the name of the first port it was sent to and when I went to my Neighbors tab, did a Control+F and entered that name, it's not in my list of neighbors. Then I visually scanned my neighbor list, in case the person had recently changed their name and/or icon. I finally found a neighbor with the same icon but a different name so I guess that's the one. Looks like she had changed her name to work in the Marketplace and the Ship's Logbook is using that name. Even now that I know who it is, it's not someone I've ever known to work my farms - hope she starts now. I actually didn't even recognize the person. Wouldn't have known she was a neighbor. If she doesn't work my ship, will it come home empty in 7 days? I think we're going to need a little bit of a reward just for working so hard to fill the ship - even if a ship gets stuck at Port #1 and isn't worked at all.

I also have another suggestion - can we have a hover state for each of the icon photos in the Ship's Logbook that show's the person's actual name? That way, we've got more than one way to figure out who it is.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫