View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2017, 07:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl View Post
I understand where to go to disable your ships. My question is, when one of my neighbors "unchecks the disable ships", will that neighbor no longer be an option to pick when preparing your itinerary? Will we know if a neighbor is no longer playing? Will the ship just automatically skip that neighbor and move on to the next so you will not get as much stuff when it returns home?

They DID NOT explain this part very well at all. Thanks for any info to make it clearer.
Hi medicgirl,

When your neighbour disables ships you should not get them in your itinerary for the next ship you prepare or be able to choose them for a port.

No you will not know if they have done this, you'd have to ask or if it has been there a long time make the decision to skip their port.

At the moment, ships that already have been dispatched and have someone in thier itinerary that has now disabled thier port will still get the ship in thier port. To address this Raul has posted the following >>
Known Issues:
- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this on Monday so the ship auto skip your port in this case.

Skipping a port would mean you do not get products for that port.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.