View Single Post
Old Feb 05 2017, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I don't have an answer or a suggestion to fix what is happening with the ships but I am seeing a decrease in the number of ships sailing into my port. Actually in the last few days there have been no ships visiting me. Because of the amount of time necessary to prepare a ship and launch it and then to check to see where it is on my list of ports I have decided to skip this part of the FT game. It is a shame because at the beginning I thought it would be fun! And whatever happened to the coins? I never received any! So until this part of the game is changed I will just keep my ships at home unloaded. ) They're nice to look at!
Thanks for reading,
Marlene Wyld (Mom's Farms)
Hi Marlene,
I moved your post from Suggestions to General Feedback since you were not making a suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.